.

Monday 2 January 2012

Amazon Ppl On Msp

^^^^
MissyC2000: She talks to me all
 the time, sometimes we fight but shes so kind to me. I ♥ her So much!
Best person i have ever met + i know her in
Real life, If she was not here life will be soo boring!
Watch her movies please!

^^^^
ShortMoives_!!! :
Shes so kind if u ask for anything the answer is yes! (to me)
She is always in a good mood to talk to me
Luv u ♥
^^^^
The Real Jam:
She is fun to jam with and to talk to,
 she told me how to make this blog
 thanks for being such a good friend Jammi,
 Auto her please so she becomes lvl 6!♥

^^^^
Elle190:
Shes the best Bff AnyOne can ever have.
She always Believes you no matter what happens,
 and shes so kind.
Elle
ILove You Elle Your the best.♥
^^^^
-EmmaBoo- :
Shes Soo Kind, and she always listens to you
if shes happy or sad.(Shes never sad)
shes so fun to listen to and shes never rude
I ♥ U Emma.!

3 comments: